In 2017, I will be celebrating 10 years of having worked in and done my part in influencing the proliferation of digital as a Marketing channel in Kenya. This work has seen me traverse the continent, build over 70 websites, manage tens of social media pages, win several local & international Marketing awards, and grow brands that ranged from start-ups to billion dollar organizations. It has been a fulfilling career. To this end I have also written for numerous publications on all things digital marketing and innovation. It was thus a pleasant surprise when iAfrikan,a pan african online publication alerted me that they had collated six of my articles into a series on Marketing, Start-ups and Gadgets.
Below is the list of articles which I believe will do wonders for you business if you apply the tactics & insights shared appropriately:
- How To Increase Your Startup’s E-Commerce Revenue
- 4 Low Cost Tactics That Will Turn Your Business Around
- How Your Startup Can Re-Claim Customer Loyalty In The Digital Age
- Mobile Advertising Is A Waste of Money, Do This Instead
- Why Are Kenyans Not Downloading Apps Made In Kenya?
- The Customer Is The Real Benchmark, Not The Competition
Did they help? Please let me know in the comments.